Dienstag, Mai 15, 2007

So here we are...

Hey.

Finally I can say: "I´m happy". I came home for just 2 days to find my last results from school and I found it. After I did some research about universities and studying. So what do you think I found. A really nice site called hochschulkompass made it easy to find out what and where to study, because there is just everything listed in 2880 subjects to study. Great site if your thinking about studying. After looking for some subjects I informed mysef about the universities and how to apply for them and I got really excited seeing that most of the subjects I`m interested in don`t take the grades as the most relevant point to get in, but a special assortment test where you have to prove yourself in self confidence and self presentation. GOOD NEWS for me !!!

Ok, so now to the subjects and the universities:

First of all, European studies at Karlsruhe or Chemnitz, both are kind of interesting but chemnitz is definetly my favorite just because you have the choice of specializing your subject into cultural development or social development in europe, either way you got 5 different modules especially including the development in eastern and middle european countries.

Second, there`s multicultural economics cmmunication with to modules called cultural managemant and media studies. Sounds interesting doenst it. All this made possible by the universitiy of Jena aswell as Politics with the modules history of culture and history of economy and sociology.

Third, there`s dresden. Having a nice possibility to study either applied media research with the module sociology and politics, or politics with the module Humanities (whatever?!) and communications.

Fourth, social and culturalhropology with the combination of politics and communications, in berlin.

Fifth, empiric economical and social research, OR psychology in economics, OR apllied cultural science. Where to study this ? in Lüneburg close to Hamburg. Psychology in economics is aswell offered at Potsdam and at the european Universit of Cologne.

So as you can see many different choices...
many different interests...

here you`ll find all the universities:

Karlsruhe (no comment about that site)
Jena
Dresden
Chemnitz
Berlin
Lüneburg
Cologne
Potsdam



we`ll see what happens and if I pass through the assortment tests.

Wish me Luck

h

Keine Kommentare: